Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Makeup Trial.




I figured since I was wearing a purple sweater that night over my outfit, I'd do a quicky makeup trial.
The flash makes it look a lot lighter than it was. Next time I'm going to use more Black Tied to darken it and probably pick up some more Nocturnelle, maybe add a cat eye.. IDK. The inner corner and highlight are Gesso. The lighter purple on the lid/crease is creme de violet. The outer corner is CDV, HIP Flamboyant (the purple side) and mixed with Black Tied. All shadows were applied with #217 and #224. Highlight and brows done with a Sonia Kashuk small brow brush. The liner is a generic black automatic smudge liner, set with Black Tied. Mascara is Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express (Yellow Bottle - my new fave). Eyebrows are filled with Jane "Brownie Points" Eyeshadow. At the time pictures were taken, the rest of my face was bare. I didn't do much though, just foundation and powder. Next time I'm going to add a little bronzer and some blush. I'll probably do a lip gloss too instead of just chap stick (I was on my way to Hooters so I knew I'd be grubbin and couldn't wear lip gloss!)

No comments:

Post a Comment